Here we are a couple Saturdays ago... beautiful weather, beautiful strawberries, and beautiful people!
Five things about this last picture:
1. It was taken with my gorilla grip tripod.
2. It was taken two weeks ago.
3. The azaleas are dead and gone now.
4. I'm Team Edward and I don't care who knows it.
5. Zane's mom gave me those jeans as a gift, and they are now my favorite jeans. They make my badonkadonk look all honky-tonky in a good way. What are the chances of that working out?! Thanks, Vicky!!
Strawberry picking is super fun and everyone should do it. I'm already making plans for blueberry picking in May!