My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Clip Love

I once bought a hair clip in Nicaragua. Almost every woman wore one there. It became my favorite clip.
I searched the US (or central Florida), but no clips this shape were to be found.

Over the years I have lost and found the clip many times. I lost it last week when I was walking three miles with my friend.

I didn't realize until we got home. My legs hurt too much to backtrack on foot, so I drove along the road we walked and found it in a driveway.

I love this clip.

Comments

Unknown said…
I have family that lives in Nicaragua. Maybe they would be able to pick up a couple for you. They are headed back down on the tenth.
That'd be awesome. Get them to get you a couple too!
Unknown said…
Let me link my cousin to your blog and see what she says. Would you be willing to pay for them and shipping(yours only and how many would you want, colors?)?
Joel R said…
Google is your friend....
Search: Nicaraguan plastic hair clamp

Get:
http://cgi.ebay.com/80-pcs-Wholesale-plastic-Hair-Clip-Claw-Clamp-MIX-color-/170565254397#ht_3676wt_1035

At least your won't run out...
haha, that's awesome. Thanks guys! Becky- don't worry about it. I don't need them that much. I guess if I get desperate, I can get 80 through ebay too!
Unknown said…
Just let me know if you change your mind, hun! :)

Popular Posts