My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Love Magnets

As in, I love magnets! Well, I love meaningful ones. I don't really care for the ones you get in the mail from random food establishments, etc.

In 2005, I started my meaningful magnet medley with this gem. Guess where I got it. 

This one is from our first date, to Arabian Nights...a place where I would only go for free.

We picked up a couple on our trip this summer. This one is from Carlsbad Caverns...

 ...and this one is from the Grand Canyon South Rim. It's a live cactus!

This one is from that year that Disney did free birthday visits. We stayed in the All Star Resorts on both our birthdays and picked this up to remember it. I guess I do get souvenirs sometimes. 

This one I got in 2007 on a family trip to Hawaii. It's been my favorite magnet. It's really strong and can hold heavy things, so I use it to try to hold multiple items on my fridge.  
A tiki god of somesort from Maui.

Well, today - I opened the fridge, the door hit the wall, and this happened:
I said, "Oh sad day!" Rufio grabbed that bottom piece and took off. But I recovered it before he hid it somewhere. I'll try to put it back together, but still...it's sad. I hope he doesn't end up like Humpty Dumpty.

Comments

Joshua said…
Do you also have a cross magnet? Just curious. It reminds me of the statue of Dagon that falls on its face when the Philistines capture the ark (and store them in the same place). Maybe they don't get along.

Popular Posts