My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Zelda Who?

Zane and I played Super Mario Galaxy for five hours on Sunday.

We are officially addicted.

Everyone told me this game was fun, and now I know why. The graphics are phenomenal. The worlds are insane - the gravity shifts, the spherical game boards, the different uses for the Wii remote. I mean - serious genius went into creating this game.

SERIOUS genius.

When I close my eyes I find myself gathering stars. Tonight I'll be dreaming that I'm flying through space and running around planets the size of the Chicago bean. Instead of pop songs floating around my head, I have the sound of coins and stars being collected. Zane and I were trying to mimic the noise of jumping on Yoshi. Try it, it's kind of hard. Fshee-fshoo.

Oh my goodness. I need to take a break for a few hours, er, I mean days. But thanks again, Nintendo, for making my life a little more fun.

Comments

Popular Posts