My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Bok Tower Gardens - Sibling Edition

Over a year ago, Zane took me to Bok Tower Gardens for the first time. It was a fabulous day, and I've been wanting to go back ever since. We finally went again, this time with my sister and bro-in-law.


My favorite part is the Oak Grove right behind the tower. Last time I said I would bring a blanket and a picnic if we ever returned, so we did! We sat in the grass, snacked on the rest of our lunches that we didn't eat on the car ride, and listened to the 30-minute carillon concert. After a little while, we played a round of Dominion. Dominion outside is awesome. 


This little guy kept bothering us, because some of the male members of our party repeatedly tried calling him over. Luckily, I know how to scare off squirrels (all those years at UCF taught me something). Ask me sometime, and I'll show you.


After a while, we realized we needed to walk the grounds before the park closed. So we went on an adventure to look at every point of interest on the map. 


Here I am at horseshoe gardens, just relaxing all natural-like. There's the tower behind me!

Lyd and Kev on a cute bench. The gardens are full of little nooks and crannies with benches, so you can just sit and enjoy nature.

Zane found a giant vase to climb inside. Yes, he's inside. It's not an optical illusion. 

It was another great day at Bok Tower. I totally recommend this day trip if you live in central Florida. Lyd even found BOGO coupons to get in, which made it even better! So be sure to search for those online before you go!

Comments

Popular Posts