My Etsy Shop - Instagram

New Year's Resolutions

I've never done New Year's resolutions before. This year, I pondered 2012 and the freshness and change that will occur, and after some introspective exploration, I decided to make a list of resolutions. There are some areas of character and lifestyle that could use improvement.

Here they are:

Resolutions for character improvement:

  • Less complaining 
  • Less judging others/fixing their problems
  • More slow to anger and/or become irritable
  • Read at least one verse a day (Yeah, I'm not even gonna try to read the whole Bible in a year. I need to just get back into some routine with reading at all!) 
  • Pray for Zane everyday
  • Write in my journal more

Measurable goals:

  • Book a role while visibly pregnant or at least audition for several while pregnant
  • Prepare the nursery for baby - painting, sewing, etc. 
  • Organize office/guest room 
  • Purge unnecessary stuff we've been hoarding
  • Keep tighter track of budget and make sure we stay in it
  • Take a fun anniversary/baby-moon trip with Zane
  • Support Zane through simple tasks like making his lunch, ironing his clothes
  • Lose baby weight after baby is born 

These are mostly personal goals and resolutions, and I guess some of them are pretty vulnerable (don't tell anyone that I fix other people's problems). I tend to be pretty honest on this blog, so you guys shouldn't be too surprised.

Most of the measurable goals need to be accomplished before June, because I have no idea what's going to happen to me or my aspirations after baby enters the world. 

There you have it, my New Year's resolutions! What are you guys hoping to accomplish in 2012? 

Comments

Popular Posts