My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Summer Lovin' the Movies!

I admit it, I really like those Hollywood blockbuster movies. I like independent films too, but the big ones always get me.

Here's the list of films I'm looking forward to this summer, although I might not break my bank to see them all in the "big" theater (a.k.a. non-dollar theater). In order of release date:

Something Borrowed
Thor
Bridesmaids
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
X-Men: First Class
Bad Teacher
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt. 2
Captain America: The First Avenger
Cowboys Vs. Aliens
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Conan the Barbarian

What movies are you excited to see this summer?

Comments

Joshua said…
Thor
X-Men
Captain America
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Conan the Barbarian
Transformers 3
The Debt

Tuesday nights at the Oviedo Regal Cinemas they have $5 movies all day. It isn't the dollar theater but it's really not bad at all either. And the theater is better of course.
I don't know The Debt, and I'm shocked that you don't have the romantic comedies on your list!

I forgot about Oviedo regal! Good idea.
Joshua said…
I'd also like the add the following movies with a few qualifiers. 1. I reserve the right to not want to see any of these if I see any evidence they will suck (a new trailer, horrible reviews from friends). 2. I definitely won't come close to seeing all of these in the theater, that is what Netflix is for.

Cars 2
Cowboys and Aliens (I'm torn)
Kung Fu Panda 2
Super 8 (potential to be terrible)
Green Lantern
Crazy, Stupid, Love.
The Hangover 2
30 Minutes or Less (haven't seen a preview, just a cast)
Hm, I don't accept those qualifiers. You are required to see all those movies, no matter what the suck level is.

I'm not interested in the Green Lantern, but if you thinks it's awesome, let me know.
Joshua said…
I expect Green Lantern to be a very average to below average movie that cost a lot of money. But I'm willing to see it (not in theaters). Even if I saw all of them on $5 Tuesdays it'd be quite a lot of money.

Popular Posts