My Etsy Shop - Instagram

The Post-Grad Syndrome

I just saw a trailer for a movie called "Post Grad." I see it as a smart idea. I don't know if I'll see the movie, but I do sympathize with my generation in our post grad crisis. Like Alexis Bledel's character, we ask ourselves, "What is next?"

In this 2009 year I have been to 5 weddings. That does not include the 3 more weddings I've been invited to (sorry I couldn't make it) and 1 more wedding this summer in which my husband will be best man.

Graduate, get married, then what?

Start a blog.

Actually, I have been advised to start a blog in the past. What inspired me today was the blog of an old high school chum. That, and many facebook links to blogs. I like to follow my inspirations.

Blog goal 1: site with interesting stories that keep readers coming back.
Blog goal 2: get my name out there. "It's not who you know, but who knows you."
Blog goal 3: be real.

Let the blogging commence.

Comments

Popular Posts