My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Living Vicariously through Rick Steves

Travel excites me.

These are my top 3 dream destinations, not in any particular order.

Greece. Watching the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (1 & 2) gets me fired up for a trip to Greece. Today, flights from MCO near $500 per person for a week trip in September.

Australia. Awesome accents, sweet hats, great actors. Australia has a lot to offer. Exotic, adventurous, the location for many exciting films. I've wanted to travel here since I first saw Rescuers Down Under. I even researched exchange programs when I was in college. Alas, the expense deterred me. $1500 flight per person. Yikes.

Ireland. This trip might include the entire UK if I have the time. Ireland seems so romantic, so full of history and adventure. Ireland charms my heart with its stone castles and cottages. It's also the most affordable flight fare: $349 per person.

Since I vow to only post my own photography, here are some photos of what the US has to offer travelers: gorgeous beaches, breath-taking farmlands, and chic cities, to name a few.









New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Somewhere in Wisconsin
Chicago, Illinois

Comments

Unknown said…
Like it. Especially that Wisconsin picture!! :) I'm looking at flights to Japan for that teaching job - super cheap in some places!

Keep blogging. I'm trying to get started too. It's hard to get going, but isn't it so much fun!?! :)

Popular Posts