My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Lately

We're nearly halfway through November, and this is my first post for the month. Last year that happened because I was barely pregnant, and I didn't know what to say on my blog without actually announcing it.

Not the same reason this year. Maybe November is my writers' block month.

I've been busy crafting. I'm doing hand-made Christmas gifts to save some money this year, and that means triple the time and effort going into the gifts. I'm already really self-conscious about gift-giving (as in, I consider myself a horrible gift-giver). I rarely make things for other people, so I'm putting pressure on myself to make nice, thoughtful, gift-worthy projects. No painted macaroni.

Everyday I spend a couple hours working on various projects (while Daisy naps or plays), but I can't post any of them, because they're gifts!! I don't want any recipients reading what their Christmas gifts are, so I must craft in blog silence until after Christmas, then I'll share what I've been up to.

Some of them are pretty awesome. The others are just regular awesome.

My Just Dance 4 audience. I'm trying to find creative things to do with her. 
In other news, Daisy's now four months old. She can roll over from her back onto her tummy, but not the other way. She has found her feet and loves them. And she just started making a raspberry noise while sticking out her tongue and spitting, which I think is the cutest thing ever. It's also one of those things that I wouldn't notice someone else's baby doing. 

I know it's super late to share, but here's our [horribly lighted] family Halloween photo from this year. I didn't have motivation for a family theme, but Zane and I managed to throw costumes together that afternoon: 

A detective, hippie and puppy 

One more of the cute dalmatian:

Happy Holidays! One down (Halloween), three to go (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years for us)!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh! Oh! I hope my gift is one of the "regular awesome" ones!! Yes!!!

Popular Posts