My Etsy Shop - Instagram

The Boma Coma

Sunday night we went to Boma for dinner with Zane's parents to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. It also ended up being a late birthday celebration for me.


Boma is an all-you-can-eat, African buffet in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They offer great service (duh, it's Disney), non-alcoholic drinks included in the price (which is pretty pricey), and amazing food. There's a huge variety, and everything is delicious. I only tried one item that I didn't like, and I tried pretty much the whole menu. 


I'm not usually one for buffets, because I can never eat enough food to justify the price. I guess pregnancy helps with that. I ate...well, a lot. I was in the "Boma Coma," a phrase that someone in Zane's family coined.


We failed to get a 22-week picture, so this candid of me getting out my lip gloss in the gift shop will have to suffice. That belly is made up of a 22-week baby and a LOT of African food. 

I totally recommend Boma. It was my second trip in five years, and maybe it's the pregnancy, but I enjoyed it a lot more this time around. Just remembering the prime rib with mustard sauce is making me salivate. 

So good. Work it into your Disney trip if you can afford it!

Comments

Popular Posts