My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Thoughts Over Popcorn

We have six bags of popcorn that expired on 11-4-10. I guess Zane and I don't eat popcorn that much.

I love when the microwave tells me, "enjoy popcorn." Someday I'm going to heat up leftover pizza on the popcorn setting. Then when it's over and the microwave says, "enjoy popcorn," I'll laugh ridiculingly and say, "Gotcha! It's pizza, loser!"

I'm using Zane's Macbook Pro. It has a nice full-sized keyboard, unlike my netbook. However, I dislike the one-button mouse. I rely on the right-click. This is frustrating.

I like salty things. Like salted mixed nuts, salted pretzels, salted popcorn and cheese.

My sister got married this weekend. I wore my Dallas hair. I've always avoided volumizing shampoos. I lack no body in my hair.

Why do Mac's have a "delete" button that's the same as "backspace" but they don't have a "delete" that's the same as "delete"? Sometimes a girl wants to delete the stuff in front, not just behind. Apparently I like to do it a lot.

A few days ago I gave popcorn to Rufio, but he didn't eat it. I had to pick it up and throw it away.

Yesterday in acting class I felt like a total amateur. I woke up with anxiety about it this morning. I prayed about it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then I went to work, and it was okay. (about it, about it, about it)

I just dropped some popcorn and Rufio took it to the living room. I'll let you know how it goes.

I take pride in my knowledge of the parts of speech. Adjectives do not describe adjectives. Adverbs describe adjectives.

I'm going to make homemade applesauce. Zane doesn't like mealy apples, and the last batch I bought was mealy. Gala aren't supposed to be mealy, but these were. So applesauce they will become. I guess I'll let you know how that goes too.

I never disliked mealy apples until I married Zane. Now I can't stand 'em. ("I cee-an't stee-and 'em" what's that from?)

I also never played Monopoly at McDonalds before Zane.

I also never played Zelda before Zane.

This list could go on and on. Zane has introduced me to many lovely things in life. But he also introduced me to Legends of the Fall. Not so lovely.

I want an oreo.

P.S. Rufio came back alone, so I guess he ate the popcorn. Or left it for me to clean up.
P.P.S. (update) My dislike for Legends of the Fall has nothing to do with the infertility aspect. Only the general unhappy mood of the entire film which ended horribly and left me feeling sad and disturbed for a while...even to this day.

Comments

Kathy said…
Your random thoughts amaze and amuse me! I like popcorn and Oreos.
Lilly said…
I have no evidence to back this up, but for some reason when you said "I cee-an't stee-and 'em," I immediately thought of the Little Rascals.
Lilly said…
hmm I can hear it in my head...I thought it was a little kid because the voice is so high and nasally...it'll come to me!
Lilly said…
ah! I got it! Singin' in the Rain!
Bethany said…
Singing in the Rain!

Popular Posts