My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Food Addictions

I don't really love food. I definitely fall in the category of "eat to live, not live to eat." Sometimes, I don't even want to eat, except to stop my tummy from feeling hungry.

However, I have had a few food addictions in my life, and I'd like to share some of them with you:

Honey Bunches of Oats cereal - in middle and high school, I'd eat it three meals a day on the weekends. I still enjoy it today, but not in the addictive way.

S'mores Pop Tarts - as seen in this early 90's commercial. Freshman year of college, I'd eat them at night with a glass of water, though now, I might enjoy them more with milk.

Peanut Butter was it for me Sophomore year. I'd often eat peanut butter in all three meals, plus some as a snack too. This was also the year that I gained a lot of weight.

Honey Roasted Peanuts - when I first got married, I'd eat half the bottle in one sitting. Soooooo gooooood!!

But now, my current food addiction is.....

Lay's Kettle Cooked potato chips, Mesquite BBQ flavor! They are delicious!!! I really have to use the self-control when I start munching on these. Thanks, John and Abby Gjertsen for introducing me to this tasty snack. Yum yum!

Comments

Popular Posts