My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Shoe User Problems

I recently bought this really great pair of b.o.c. leopard-printed flats: 

I love them. I wear them almost everyday.

I've been wearing them for about six weeks. I told Zane how I love that they have formed to my foot, especially above my toes. I even had him feel inside the top part of the shoe at how rigidly it had formed to my toes. He was impressed.

About a week later I slipped my shoes off in the passenger seat of the car, and out came the cardboard piece that keeps the shoe's form. Guess what? It was perfectly formed to my toes.


I had been wearing the shoes WITH the cardboard insert piece for SIX weeks.

Needless to say, they are even more comfortable now than they were when I had the cardboard in them. I'm actually considering buying more clothing that goes with leopard-print shoes, because I want to wear them more often. They're my fave!

Comments

Popular Posts