My Etsy Shop - Instagram

Humiliation + Free Food = Cow Appreciation Day

Yesterday, Zane and I took advantage of Chick-Fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day promo. For all you non-southerners, this is the day that Chick-Fil-A will give out a free combo to any customer who comes into the store dressed as a cow. If you've eaten a Chick-Fil-A, then you know how awesome their chicken is, and how much it's worth the humiliation.

Here on the left, you see our awesome cow outfits. I actually cannot take credit for that sweet Chick-Fil-A lettering, since this shirt was given to me when I worked at Chick-Fil-A. An artistic coworker of mine, named Claire, painted those letters. I did, however color in the cow spots. What a talented color-inner am I!

And on the above right is the photo of us in the restaurant. This is after we have thoroughly enjoyed our free chicken. I'm a little awkward-looking here, because I'm embarrassed 1) to be dressed in such a manner and 2) to have asked a stranger to take a picture of it.

After dinner, I took off the cow-printed over-shirt, Zane changed clothes, and we went to a movie at the "dollar" theater (usually more than $1). Nothin' like dinner and a movie for $3.50. That's what I call an economical dream date.

Comments

Betsy Joy said…
I may not be southern, but I definitely know and love Chick-Fil-A!!! ;) I miss the chicken nuggets and waffle fries...

I was first introduced to it when I was living in Southern California last summer. I happened to go on this very day and saw a few people come in looking like cows. Too cute :)

Popular Posts